- Hand crafted, studio-class delay algorithms deliver meticulous, detailed and nuanced delay experiences
- Twelve delay machines to choose from: Digital, Dual, Pattern, Reverse, Ice, Duck, Swell, Trem, Filter, Lo-fi, dTape™, dBucket™.
- Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Time, Repeats, Mix, Filter, Grit, Mod Speed, Mod Depth
- Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options and complete tweakability
- 200 easily accessible and nameable presets, save and recall at the press of a switch
- Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection, effect bypass, looper control, and Tap Tempo
- LED display for preset info, BPM/time readout, and extended parameter control
- Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
- 30-second stereo Looper, routable pre- or post-delay, with MIDI capability.
- Stereo input and output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
- MIDI input and output
- Switchable I/O configuration: Stereo Out or Mono with Delay Feedback Loop Insert
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable Trails mode with high quality, transparent Analog Buffered Bypass, saveable per preset
- +/- 3dB Boost/Cut, saveable per preset
- Selectable Tap Subdivision, saveable per preset
- Optional Kill Dry mode mutes dry signal, for use in parallel effects loops
- Optional Global Tap Tempo mode
- Included 9V DC power supply (300mA required minimum)
- Rugged and lightweight gunmetal gray anodized aluminum chassis
- Dimensions: 6.75″ wide, 5.1″ deep
- Crafted with love in the USA
While the TimeLine is an amazing tool in live contexts, many players will find it incredibly expressive in the studio, too. In addition to the deep functionality of the unit at the most immediately accessible levels, each delay machine can seem almost infinitely tweakable to suit a musical situation.
TimeLine’s variety and quality of sounds, solid construction, and ease of use— all at a reasonable price point—more than qualiﬁes it for an Editors’ Pick Award.
We reckon that a comprehensive range of delay effects that is particularly strong on emulating vintage gear, plus myriad tweakable parameters to create your sounds and 200 memories so you won’t lose any of them, is a killer combination.
Designed and Built in the USA