Grown out of next-generation XTOMP technology, the Hotone Binary Series lets loose versatile pro-level effects in compact cases. Based on the same modeling/original effect library that amazed XTOMP users worldwide, Binary Series are dedicated to gather a bunch of high quality effects in a box with more affordable, competitive price. They feature compact casing, dual-footswitch design, versatile inputs/outputs and bright, clear OLED display, which blur the line between “classic pedals” and multi-effects.
At the core of all Binary Series pedals, a powerful dual-DSP platform and CDCM (Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling) modeling system ensure a realistic playing experience. The CDCM system is built on an extremely complex dynamic variation matrix, able to realistically express every detailed change that occurs during the operational process of actual circuitry: Everything is ALIVE and performs like its original.
The Hotone IR Cab is an impulse response-based cabinet simulator effects pedal that delivers 100 authentic legendary (vintage and modern) guitar and bass cab models. In addition, the IR Cab features CDCM-based legendary studio microphone and power amp models, as well as a variety of detailed mic position (X, Y, Z) and room simulations.
✪ Compact, easy-to-use dual-footswitch IR cabinet simulator effects pedal
✪ Advanced CDCM modeling system ensures realistic playing experience
✪ Dual DSP-powered platform ensures high sound quality
✪ 24-bit A/D/A conversion, up to 110dB S/N ratio
✪ 100 IR-based legendary guitar and bass cab models
✪ 11 CDCM-based legendary studio microphone models
✪ 8 CDCM-based power amp models with presence control
✪ Detailed mic position (X, Y, Z) simulation
✪ Built-in room reverb simulation
✪ Supports third-party IR files
✪ USB jack for firmware upgrading and loading/managing effects via free Mac/PC software
✪ Aux input and headphone output for practicing/jamming
✪ 100 presets
✪ OLED screen with clear display
✪ Pure Analog Buffered Bypass switching with flat frequency response
✪ Five translucent knobs with LEDs
Cab Models List (Please Check User Manual)
Microphone Models List*
||Shure® Beta 87A
*The Manufacturers and product names mentioned in the list above are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The trademarks were used merely to identify the sound character of the products.
Effect Models List*
||Power Amp Type
||EL84 Single-Ended (SE)
||EL84 Push-Pull (PP)
||6L6 Push-Pull (PP)
||EL34 Push-Pull (PP)
||KT88 Single-Ended (SE)
||KT88 Push-Pull (PP)
||EL34 Single-Ended (SE)
||6L6 Single-Ended (SE)
Number of Patches: 100
Number of Effects: 100 cabs, 8 power amp types, 10 mic types
Digital Processing: 24-bit A/D/A conversion, 48 kHz sample rate
Supported IR file format: 24-bit, 48kHz
Max. Truncation Time: 20ms
Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
S/N Ratio: Up to 110dB
Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
Power Requirement: DC 9V, center negative
Current Consumption: 200mA minimum
Dimensions: 121mm (D) x 72mm (W) x 47mm (H)
Binary Editor Software Notice
1. If you find the Binary Editor doesn’t respond when you first launch the Binary Editor software, it may be because the Binary Editor is initializing (loading presets, user data, IR files, etc.). Please wait for a few seconds and try again.
2. Please launch the Binary Editor first before connecting your Binary pedal to your computer. If your device cannot be recognized, reconnect the power jack and try again.
Firmware Update Notice
To perform a manual update if your Binary pedal crashed:
1. Press and hold the ▼ footswitch along with the “-” and “GLOBAL” buttons, then power Binary on.
2. Connect a USB cable to your computer and open the Binary software.
3. Select the firmware update option and follow the procedure for the newest update.
4. After the update is complete, select and run “Restore Factory Settings” from the software.
5. When complete, disconnect the cable and operate your Binary as normal.
Warning: Breaking the USB connection during the firmware update process may result in an operation crash.