Grown out of next-generation XTOMP technology, the Hotone Binary Series lets loose versatile pro-level effects in compact cases. Based on the same modeling/original effect library that amazed XTOMP users worldwide, Binary Series are dedicated to gather a bunch of high quality effects in a box with more affordable, competitive price. They feature compact casing, dual-footswitch design, versatile inputs/outputs and bright, clear OLED display, which blur the line between “classic pedals” and multi-effects.
At the core of all Binary Series pedals, a powerful dual-DSP platform and CDCM (Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling) modeling system ensure a realistic playing experience. The CDCM system is built on an extremely complex dynamic variation matrix, able to realistically express every detailed change that occurs during the operational process of actual circuitry: Everything is ALIVE and performs like its original.
The Binary Amp is an amplifier simulator effects pedal that delivers 16 classic/legendary guitar amp models, each with its own high-quality cab simulators. In addition, a built-in FX loop lets you expand your sound even further.
✪ Compact, easy-to-use dual-footswitch amp simulator effects pedal
✪ Advanced CDCM modeling system ensures realistic playing experience
✪ Dual DSP-powered platform ensures high sound quality
✪ 24-bit A/D/A conversion, up to 110dB S/N ratio
✪ 16 CDCM-based legendary guitar amp models
✪ Switchable cab sim function with 16 dedicated, CDCM-based cab models
✪ USB jack for firmware upgrading and loading/managing effects via free Mac/PC software
✪ FX Loop jacks for expanded effects
✪ 10 presets (5 presets x 2 banks)
✪ OLED screen with clear display
✪ Pure Analog Buffered Bypass switching with flat frequency response
✪ Five translucent knobs with LEDs
Amp Models List*
||Matched Cab Sim (Not shown in Binary Amp)
||Boutique UK-style high gain amp head
||Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®
||Mesa/Boogie® Mark II C+®
||Fender® ’65 Twin Reverb®
||Fender® ’59 Bassman®
||ENGL® Savage 120
||Fender® Tweed Deluxe
||Soldano® SLO 100
||VOX® AC30 Top Boost
||Legendary Jazz Clean amp
*The Manufacturers and product names mentioned in the list above are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The trademarks were used merely to identify the sound character of the products.
Numbers of Effects: 16
Numbers of Patches: 10 (2 banks x 5 patches)
Digital Processing: 24-bit A/D/A conversion, 44.1 kHz sample rate
Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
S/N Ratio: Up to 110dB
Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
Power Requirement: DC 9V, center negative
Current Consumption: 200mA minimum
Dimensions: 121mm (D) x 72mm (W) x 47mm (H)
Binary Editor Software Notice
1. If you find the Binary Editor doesn’t respond when you first launch the Binary Editor software, it may be because the Binary Editor is initializing (loading presets, user data, IR files, etc.). Please wait for a few seconds and try again.
2. Please launch the Binary Editor first before connecting your Binary pedal to your computer. If your device cannot be recognized, reconnect the power jack and try again.
Firmware Update Notice
To perform a manual update if your Binary pedal crashed:
1. Press and hold the ▼ footswitch along with the “-” and “GLOBAL” buttons, then power Binary on.
2. Connect a USB cable to your computer and open the Binary software.
3. Select the firmware update option and follow the procedure for the newest update.
4. After the update is complete, select and run “Restore Factory Settings” from the software.
5. When complete, disconnect the cable and operate your Binary as normal.
Warning: Breaking the USB connection during the firmware update process may result in an operation crash.